We look forward to welcoming you to the Vermont Campus for the Vermont Agency Bootcamp and Agency Meeting. Please see below for key final details of this meeting and your travel to Vermont to set you up for success for this meeting.
National Life Group – Home Office
1 National Life Drive, Montpelier, VT
Please note: National Life Group is a non-smoking/non-tobacco campus. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property, including the parking lots.
Upon arrival you will head into main doors and sign in at National Life Group’s security desk and pick up your name badge. The Vermont Agency Bootcamp (Thursday, March 9) and Vermont Agency Meeting (Friday, March 10) will be taking place Blue Jay conference room which is on the main floor of the building.
Visitors Attestation/COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
National Life Group considers the safety of all meeting attendees their top priority. By attending the Vermont Agency Boot Camp or Agency Meeting in Vermont, you agree to abide by and engage in certain health-and-safety-beneficial conduct while traveling to and from and attending the event.
• I understand there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present, including traveling to and from and attending the Vermont Agency Boot Camp or Agency Meeting.
• I understand that the responsibility for the decision to attend the Vermont Agency Boot Camp or Agency Meeting is mine alone and I am comfortable accepting the risks involved.
• I agree to abide by all applicable health and safety measures required by the relevant authorities while traveling to and from and attending the event, which may include, but not limited to masking or distancing requirements.
• I agree that if I have been exposed to COVID-19 within the past 14 days, tested positive for COVID-19 or am sick before the Vermont Agency Boot Camp or Vermont Agency Meeting, I will not travel to the event.
• I agree that if I feel ill while onsite at the Vermont Agency Boot Camp or Vermont Agency Meeting, I will get tested.
• I agree that if I test positive, I will share this information with National life Group, the local health authorities, and they can share with others as appropriate.
• I understand that should I test positive before leaving for either of these meeting, I will not be permitted to attend the Vermont Agency Boot Camp or Vermont Agency Meeting.
• I understand that should I test positive while in Vermont for these meetings, I may be required to quarantine and/or modify my travel plans; I further understand that any such quarantine and/or change in itinerary will be at my own expense.
If I cannot agree and attest to these statements, I will contact my National Life Group representative to determine next steps.
Please be aware of parking signs that state an area is restricted. Otherwise, you are welcome to park in any open spot. You will want to use the main entrance of the building once you park.
If you are in need of hotel accomodations, please note two available options for your stay...
1. The Fairfield in Waterbury (a 15-minute drive to Home Office) : 1017 Waterbury-Stowe Rd, Waterbury Village Historic District, VT 05676 . Phone: 802-241-1600
2. Capitol Plaza Hotel Montpelier, Tapestry Collection by Hilton : 100 State St, Montpelier, VT 05602. Phone: 802-223-5252
Attire for this event is business.
Dietary Restrictions/Food Allergies
The Vermont Agency will be providing coffee, lunch and an afternoon snack.
If you have any dietary restrictions that you have not already communicated, National Life Group will need to know this in advance. Please email Amy Cronin at email@example.com to confirm these, so that meals are prepared accordingly.